Friday, August 12, 2011

Insomnia


I've been on some antibiotics lately, and they have wreaked havoc on my stomach, which has resulted in a lack of sleep. Photos like this usually follow. Longer blog posts may also happen.

This summer has been an unusual one for me. I started it out with 4 weeks of intense school, then left almost immediately for Hawaii for my little sisters wedding, then came home, and did nothing. I have kept myself semi-busy with working on my website, writing new music, and watching reruns of Parks and Recreation, but I have yet to really find something to fill my time. 

Usually, I settle into a routine. I am a man of routines, I like things to go according to plan. This summer, that's not going to happen. Sunday, I head to Camp Attitude with my good friend Tyler Young. I'm there for a week, and then I come back. I then have ten days to pack, clean, and move my stuff. Once I get settled in, I take off for Texas with a friend the 5th through the 12th. I then come back and get ready for school. 

I'm not complaining at all, it's been an exciting summer, and I it's just going to continue to be more exciting. It's just interesting to me that I miss having a routine. I think my mind is somewhat bi-polar when it comes to monotony. I love being in a routine, but I hate being in a rut. Where's the middle ground? 

Anyways, it's been an interesting summer, and I can't wait for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment