Sunday, October 2, 2011

General Conference

I think rainy general conferences are the best.

A few thoughts on general conference.

I think Church in pajamas is pretty awesome.
I like how well President Monson understands his crowd.
Cinnamon rolls go really well with conference, who knew?
The best activity before priesthood session is airsoft.
Don't think you can look disheveled at priesthood and not feel weird. I did.
Waking up at 7:30 conference weekend is pretty great.
Ask a question, pray about it, and someone speaking will answer it. Or the Spirit.

More tomorrow.

Jason, my roommate, went to a Melt Banana concert tonight. I was going to post a video, but I'm not sure I want it on my blog. Look them up.

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh. I just looked up melt banana and I think I had a seizure while listening to their music.

    ReplyDelete